Cinco de Mayo is this Sunday, which means your weekend MIGHT involve some drinking. But if you're on a date, you'll want to keep things in check so you don't get too sloppy. Here are five tips for properly pulling off a drinking date . . .
1. Eat Something. If you're not having dinner together before you go out, make sure you still eat something. Just keep it light . . . like half a sandwich or a quick snack . . . so you don't feel sick once you start drinking.
2. Drink Water. A good rule of thumb is to have a glass of water for every one or two drinks: You'll pace yourself better, it keeps you hydrated, and you'll be less likely to have a nasty hangover.
3. Play a Game. If the bar you're at has pool or darts, play a few rounds. As long as you don't turn it into a DRINKING game, it should provide a distraction so you're not just sucking down alcohol while trying to make small talk.
4. Take It To a Second Location. Once you've had a few drinks at one place, walk or cab it to another place. It'll give you a short break to sober up, you'll get a change of scenery, and you'll get a chance to talk on the way.
5. Stick to Beer. There's no faster way for things to turn sloppy than taking tequila shots. So if you're a lightweight, stay away from the hard stuff and stick to beer.
Here's your official guide to the TOP 19 now in the Kentucky Derby. Black Onyx has been scratched and the #1 post position will not be filled.
CLICK HERE for the official list and breaking Horse updates from the KDF 2013
All in a days work for a Pasco County Deputy!
and so it begins.....
Take a look at all the artifacts they found in there. They are planning on turning it into a museum.
Great mawk real and part read. Give Conan the credit for this gem. Damn Willie is looking OLD...wait..he is old...carry on. He actually just turned 80!!
Would you let this guy servies your.......ANYTHING???? Creeeepy to the max!
Dave, Taylor and some guy you've never heard of then hit the stage dressed as Rush in the '70s . . . with wigs . . . and performed "Overture" from Rush's 1976 album,"2112". Midway through, Rush joined in. They also performed "Tom Sawyer" and "Spirit of the Radio".
1. when a mic is near..NEVER utter anything remotely obscene.
2. ohhh Hell he already BLEW #1
**Caution there is some naughty language here**